Flirt SMS

Share:


  • Butterflies don't know the color of their wings, but human eyes know how nice it is... Like wise you don't know 'how good you are', but I know 'how special you are'






  • Some people say happiness is life. Others say it's freedom & some say it's money, but happiness for me is just having the opportunity to know u!






  • Heaven is the place where I would be, the day you would stop loving me!






  • Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrafice!






  • God determines who walks into your life. You decide who stays & who walks out. Send this to people you never want to lose, I just did...






  • Ur precious love has turned my life completely around, I feel like I'm walking but my feet don't seem to touch the ground!


  • If u find ur world as a sky and ur friends as STARS, and if U don't find me among them, dont worrry! I've just been fallen to make ur wish come true.


  • Some people have nice eyes... some people have nice smile, others have nice faces, but you have all of them with a nice heart!


  • Keeping a place for me in ur heart is ok, but keeping a place for me in your mind might be dangerous because people say... I'm Mind Blowing!


  • People die younger because God loves them so much. But you are still on earth... because there is someone who loves you more than God.


  • Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.


  • I was counting the stars one night, for a reason to love you, I was doing great until I ran out of stars!


  • Once upon a time, something happened to me. It was the sweetest thing that ever could be, it was a fantasy, a dream come true. It was the day I met u!


  • A hug is a hug & a kiss is a kiss, without u in my life baby luv is what I'll miss. U took me by the hand & u swept me off my feet. So plz understand that u make my life complete.


  • Some say you are ugly, Some say you are jungly, Some say you are pugly, but I say you are lovely.


  • I can't help it, it's not by choice, my heart beats faster, my knees get weak, my stomach hurts & I can hardly breathe and each & every moment feels brand new, I just can't help it I'm crazy for U!

  • Never get tired of doing little things to others, coz sumtimes those little things may mean so much to them. That's why I won't get tired of sending my little Hi to U.


  • What's the difference between your and my smile?
    U smile when you are happy and I smile when you are happy.


  • U r the angel who I cherish so dearly in this heart of mine; the one who makes my day brighter, by making my whole world shine.


  • If I reach for your hand, will you hold it? If I hold out my arms, will you hug me? If I go for your lips, will you kiss me? If I capture your heart, will you luv me?


  • If care is wave I give u sea. If respect is a leaf I give u tree. If Trust is a planet I give u galaxy, If friendship is life I give u myself !


  • It's time for me to make a wish for U...... (wishin) ...... (wishin) ..... done ! Do u know what I asked 4? I asked God to make u happy all day long.


  • I never know what the future brings, but I know u r here with me now. We'll make it through and I hope u are the one I share my life with


  • Whenever I miss u I won't luk 4 u in my dreams or try to hear ur voice in ur msgs. I just put my right hand across my chest and I feel U



  • Dreaming of u makes my night worth while. Thinking of u makes me Smile. Having u is the best thing ever & Loving u is what I plan to do forever


  • Monsoon's Rain or Summer's Heat, UR friendship is the reason why I breathe. Tell me Dear, What is Sweet? Is that U or UR heart beat


  • Height of Flirting: Writing a love letter with the title as 'To Whom So Ever It May Concern'


  • Smokers have smoking heart, Drinkers have an alcoholoic heart. I request you Plz don't eat sugar coz u aready have a Sweet Heart


  • May ur heart b happy & ur days b bright. May ur roads b smooth & ur burdens light. May u find dreams & touch a star & never forget how special U R


  • Baby I have an addiction problem. People say I shud go to rehab but I always tell them that I don't wanna go cause I'm addicted to U !


  • Vacancy in my Heart 4 a True Friend
    Eligibility: Loving & Caring,
    Duty: To Luv,
    Experience: Not required,
    Salary: Never Ending Luv,
    Joining: ASAP,
    R U interested?


  • When the night comes, look at the sky. If u see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me it will come true, coz I did it & I found U


  • God created the world in SIX days But took him centuries to come up with someone as beautiful.... as U!


  • The moment I first saw you, you warmed my heart, the second time you made little flames and now you make my heart burn like hell!


  • A smile to put U on high... A kiss to set your soul alright... Would it be alright if I spent tonight being loved by you?


  • Once Upon a Time, Something happened to me. It was the sweetest thing that ever could be. It was a fantasy, a dream come true it was the day I met you.


  • Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need U. Years may fly, tears may dry, but my Love for u'll never die.


  • U make me feel so right, every day n every night. Let me tell u how much I luv u, from the moment I saw ur face I never ever thought about u being replaced


  • As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
    To be in ur arms, I can't wait any longer.
    Look into my eyes & u'll see that it's true,
    Day & night my thoughts r of U.


  • U luk sweet when u read my message. U luk sweeter when u read my message & smile. U luk sweetest when u read my message, smile & reply. So, try to look sweetest.


  • I believe that God above created you for me to luv. He picked me out from all the rest coz he knew I'd luv you the best!


  • Ur words r Antibiotics, ur smile is Analgesic, ur touch is Anti-Inflammatory, ur presence is Antiseptic & ur SMS is Anti-Pyretic that's why I never fall ill


  • I think you are very careless! U come & leave things behind! See now what u have left? U just came in my mind and left a smile on my face.


  • I've seen angels in the sky, I've seen snow fall in July, I've seen things you could only imagine to see or do, But I still haven't seen anything sweeter than you!


  • The length & breadth & height of you, total up to quite a view,
    but to taste the true delight of you, I'll have to take a bite of u.


  • It takes two to tango, two to kiss, two to talk & reminisce. So many good things come in pair & one of those things is ME n YOU!


  • U r as sweet as Bailey, as strong as Tequila, as warm as Cognac, as exotic as Malibu, as heady as a cocktail & as special as Champagne. I'm simply drunk on U.


  • Walk with me when ur hearts needs company, take my hand when u feel all alone, turn to me when u need some1 to lean on, coz I'm the one u can always depend on!


  • If you say my eyes are beautiful it's because they're looking at you, for my eyes are just the windows my feelings come through.


  • Little keys can open big locks, simple words can express great thoughts. A text from u never fails to make me smile the whole day through.


  • Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face and I'm ready for war.


  • I love the way you touch me, always sending chills down my spine.
    I love that you are with me and glad that you are mine.


  • Touch my heart & u'll feel,
    Listen to my heart & u'll hear,
    Look into my heart & u'll see,
    That u'll always be a special part of me.


  • Life is 4 living, I live mine 4 U!
    Luv is 4 giving, I give mine 2 U!
    Dreams r 4 dreaming, mine r 4 U!
    Heart is 4 beating & mine beats 4 U!


  • All I wanted was sumone 2 care 4 me. All I wanted was sumone who'd b there 4 me. All I ever wanted was sumone who'd b true. All I ever wanted was sum1 like u.


  • U may b out of my sight but not out of my heart. U may b out of my reach but not out of my mind. I don't know what I mean 2 u, but u'll always be special 2 me.


  • Sharp is ur memory, sweet is ur name, deep in my heart u'll always remain. Earth wants water, flower wants dew, I want nothing but a smile from u.


  • Too many stars in the sky, too many tears that have left my eyes. Too many girls out in the blue, but they are nothing compared to you!


  • I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?


  • Those who can't have u hate u, those who have u can't handle u, those who abuse u lose u, & then there are those like me who just can't refuse u!


  • Even if I had 1 wish... I wouldn't wish for u to love me, coz I don't want your love to come from a wish... but straight from your heart.


  • The sky without stars is like sleep without dreams, like a song without music, like a rose without smell, like a face without smile, like ME without U!


  • Without ur SMS days are like: Moanday, Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Frightday, Shattereday & Sadday. So send me SMS everyday.


  • I don't care how many lips u hv kissed, how many shoulders u have embraced & how many times u've said, I luv u! All I care is not b the first but 2 b ur last!


  • U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. U may be out of my reach, but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to u but u'll always be special to me


  • I'm a cop and you are under arrest on account of being you. It is illegal to be as lovable as you r. Now you get a life sentence in my heart.


  • Hey, I just got your blood test report. U have been tested HIV positive. Report reads person has high percentage of Honey In Veins. No Wonder!


  • Only the open heart receives love, only the open mind receives wisdom, only the open hand receives gifts and only the cute persons receive SMS from me!


  • Hello!! What's wrong with your mobile?
    Tried so many times but Every time I call it says: The subscriber your are trying to reach is in your heart!


  • If u see some one without a smile, give him one of urns, coz u r among a few good people who can shine others lives by just walking with him a few miles


  • Don't send any messages, I don't want to see you, hear your voice, think of you, coz my doctor advised me 2 keep away from Sweets.


  • I'll give u one kiss to go to sleep. I'll give u two kisses to dream. I'll give u an endless row of kisses to, when u wake up in the morning, think of me.


  • In da mornin I don't eat coz I think of u, at noon I don't eat coz I think of u, in da evenin I don't eat coz I think of u, at night I don't sleep coz Im hungry


  • Kissing you baby is my dream. I'm the strawberry & u r the cream. Handle me gently keep me real keen. U & I together babes is passion so extreme!


  • One who smokes has a smoky heart; one who drinks has an alcoholic heart. So dear U must STOP eating sweets as u r already a SWEETEHART!


  • I know you think I'm cute, I know you think I'm fine, but like the other guys, take a number and wait in line!


  • I wanted to put something incredibly beautiful, sweet, nice, sensitive, erotic and funny on you screen, but unfortunately I do not fit on it.


  • If all the girls lived on the other side of the sea, what a good swimmer I would be?


  • Excuse me, do u have a Band-Aid? I skinned my knee when I fell for you.


  • If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tear. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.


  • I luv ur eyes I luv ur smile. I cherish ur ways, I adore ur style. What can I say? U r one of a kind & 24/7 u r on my mind!


  • do u believe in love at first site or do i have to walk by again?


  • I luv ur eyes I luv ur smile. I cherish ur ways, I adore ur style. What can I say? U r one of a kind & 24/7 u r on my mind!


  • If love & friendship could be brought or sold as if they were Stocks & Shares those wise enough to invest in you SEXY would all be millionaires!!!


  • Faith makes all things possible, love makes all things easy, hopes makes all things work, but ur gorgeous smile brings all faith, luv & hope in me!


  • A peach is a peach, a plum is a plum, a kiss isn't a kiss without the tongue, so open ur mouth & close ur eyes & give ur tongue some exercise.


  • U can b a doctor & save lives, a lawyer & defend lives, a soldier & protect lives or simply b urself, a sweet person who touches hearts!


  • Those who can't have u hate u, those who have u can't handle u, those who abuse u lose u, & then there are those like me who just can't refuse u!


  • I used to think that dreams do not come true, but this quickly changed the moment I laid my eyes on you.


  • There are Tulips in my garden, there are Tulips in the park but nothing is more beautiful then our two lips meeting in the dark!.

  • No comments