Missing You SMS

Share:


  • There's no Special reason for this msg, I juz wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life & hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss U!






  • What makes some people dearer is not just the happiness that u feel when u meet them but the pain u feel when u miss them. Miss U!






  • What makes some people dearest is NOT just the happiness that you feel when you meet them; but it's the pain you feel when you miss them...






  • It's nice feeling when you know that someone loves you, someone misses you, someone needs you, but it feels much better when you know that someone never forgets you.






  • There are 2 types of enjoyment. One is being with a friend. The other is being with the memories of friends. Miss u but not ur memories.






  • Have you seen my smile because the last time I wore it was when I was with you. Miss U.





  • Missing someone gets easier everyday, coz even though it's one day further from the last time u saw each other, it is one day closer to the next time u'll.


  • Care for the one who shares with u, share with the one who knows u, know the one who misses u, miss the one who wishes the best for U.


  • No sweet thought to forward, no cute graphics to send. Just a 'Caring Heart' saying, 'Take Care!' Miss U!


  • God must be partial to have endowed a single soul with so much beauty, grace, panche, elgance & allure. If I ever have d luxury of dreaming of u, I bet I'll b afraid of waking up coz I wouldn't want 2 lose U!


  • Nobody's right till sumbody's wrong.
    Nobody's weak till sumbody's strong.
    Nobody's lucky till luv comes along.
    Nobody's lonely till sumbody's gone. Missing U!


  • Those we Luv never go away, they walk beside us everyday... unseen & unheard, still near... still loved... still Missed & still very dear. Missing U


  • Whenever I miss U, I won't luk 4 u in my dreams or try to hear ur voice in ur msgs. I'll just put my right hand across my chest & will feel U!


  • Every tear is a sign of brokenness, every silence is a sign of loneliness, every smile is a sign of kindness, every SMS is a sign of rememberance. Miss U!


  • Your absence should be long enough so that somebody misses u, it shouldn't be so long that somebody finds out that how well he can do without u...!


  • A raindrop may luk 2 small 2 eyes but sumwhere a thirsty flower await its fall. A sms may seem 2 small but sumwhere a heart remembers u when it receives ur sms. Keep SMS'ing.


  • What makes a frindship special is the way each one remembers the other when they are apart. They miss the talks, the laughs n the time they spent together. Life changes, memories don't. I miss U.


  • Message: * some text missing* Sender:* Name Missing * *Number Missing *Sent: * Date missing * Missing U a lot thats y everything is missing.


  • As I watched the ants crawl up the wall, I noticed that no matter how busy they r, they still communicate with each other. Hope we'll be like them, in touch always.


  • What makes some people dearer is not just the happiness that we feel when we meet them but the emptiness we feel when they are not around us. I Miss U!


  • A simple Bye make us cry, A simple Joke make us laugh, simple Care make us fall in love. I hope my simple SMS make you think of me. I Miss U


  • Memories play a confusing role. They make u laugh when u remember the time u cried together! But make u cry when u remember the time u laughed together.


  • What makes some people Dearer? It's not just the happiness that u feel when u meet them but the pain u feel, when u miss them. Miss U


  • Close ur eyes..., Relax ur body and stop breathing as long as U can. Now breath... I miss u as much as u missed the air.


  • Near ones are not dear, dear ones are not near, it is easy to remember the near ones, but very difficult to forget the dear ones. Missing You.


  • Don't forget that someone somewhere is wishing for ur happiness on every falling star. Missing You!


  • Every tear is a sign of brokeness, every silence is a sign of lonliness, every smile is a sign of kindness, every sms is a sign of remembrance


  • I drink to make other people interesting


  • Lessons of life: Learn 2 care, learn 2 smile, learn 2 cry, learn 2 give, learn 2 4give, learn 2 share, learn 2 trust, n learn 2 luv & learn 2 say: U Miss me!


  • Sometimes, I forget to say hi,
    Sometimes, I even miss to reply,
    Sometimes, my msg doesn't reach u,
    But, it doesn't mean that I forget u,
    I'm just giving u time to miss me!


  • Never luk for a Gud Face, it'll turn old one day; Never luk for a Gud Skin, it'll wrinkle one day; But luk for a loyal heart, that'll miss u every day.


  • I am in casualty now, don't say I didn't tell you. After 5 minutes, I will be transfered to ICU. Doctor told, I will die if I don't STOP.. Missing You


  • What makes some people dearer is not just the happiness that we feel when we meet them but the emptiness we feel when they are not around us. I Miss U!


  • Sometimes I forget 2 say hi, sometimes I forget 2 reply, sometimes my msg doesn't reach u, but it doesn't mean I forget u. I'm just giving u time to Miss me.


  • Don't u ever wonder y people txt u but hv nothing imp to say! It's 4 the simple reason... u r such a nice person 2 think of, like the way I'm thinking of u now.


  • Knowing a person like u, has made me happy in a million ways and if ever I have to let u go... I would find a million reasons to make u stay. I miss you.


  • I heard someone whisper ur name, but when I turned around to see who it was, I notice I was alone, then I realize it was my heart telling me that I miss u.


  • I hv learned how to luv, to smile, to b happy, to b strong, to work hard; to b honest, to b faithful, to forgive but I couldn't learn how to stop missing u.


  • I may seldom tell u how special u are, I may not b able to reach u coz we're both busy, but in spite of all, u know u are someone I really miss & care about.


  • There's no Special reason for this msg, I juz wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life & hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss U.


  • I always knew that looking back on my tears would someday make me laugh, but I never knew that looking back on my laughter would someday make me cry. Miss you.


  • My eyes are hurting coz I can't see u, my arms r empty coz I can't hold u, my lips are cold coz I can't kiss u & my heart is breaking coz I'm not with u.


  • U must b tired coz u hv been running through my mind, u gotta b a thief coz u hv stolen my heart n I must hv been a bad shooter coz I keep missing u.


  • The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.


  • A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I'm missing you.


  • Sometimes, I 4get 2 say hi.
    Sumetimes, I even miss 2 reply.
    Sumetimes, my msg doesn't reach u.
    But, it doesn't mean dat I forget u.
    Im just givin u time 2 miss me!


  • Last night I wanted to write you a letter but all I could write was - noh ss!W ! It doesn't make sense until you read it upside down!


  • God gave u 2 legs to walk, 2 hands to hold, 2 ears to hear, 2 eyes to see. But why did he give u only 1 Heart?
    Probably bcoz he wants u to look for the other.




  • Nobody is right till somebody is wrong... Nobody is weak till somebody is strong... Nobody is lucky till love comes along... Nobody is lonely till somebody is gone. Missing U!




  • Memories sometimes behave in a crazy way. They leave u alone, when u are in a crowd & when u are alone they stand along with u like a crowd.




  • Relationship is like a Violin, music may stop now & then, but strings are attached forever. So if u b in touch or not, u r always remembered. Miss U!




  • Changes in life are good, but see to that changes don't take you far away from the people who love and care you...including myself. Missing U!




  • My heart problem has reached such a critical stage that doctor says there are only two options left: Either I C U or U C Me! Missing U!


  • No comments